Tennessee Democrats believe that every Tennessean, no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you live, you should have the opportunity for a better life for yourself and your family.
The McMinn County Democratic Party works to elect qualified Democratic candidates, increase the quality of life for McMinn County residents, and support Democratic principles at home and beyond.
McMinn County Democrats are working for and fighting for a better future for all of us and our families:
- Where our children have the opportunity to receive a high-quality public education that fits their vision for a better future including universal Pre-K programs, affordable college, and career and technical education pathways.
- Where everyone can afford healthcare and medicine and has access to a doctor and a nearby emergency room – Medicaid expansion and no more rural hospital closures.
- Where a growing economy creates good-paying jobs so that you can all pursue your dreams, educate your children, and live and retire with security.
- Developing partnerships between businesses and working families that create good-paying jobs and sustain economic growth and opportunity.
- Making it easier for businesses to interact with government, making investments, creating jobs, hiring more workers, and increasing wages – and we will hold them accountable if they break their promise to do so.
- Investing in our kids, our schools, our roads, bridges and public transport systems, our workers, and our businesses. We are committed to strengthening job creation and the economy to build a better future for all.
- Investing in a rural economy that is built to last
- Committing to leading a well-run and fiscally responsible government that is not intrusive, oppressive, or wasteful.
- Fostering common sense regulations that protect our children, the air we breathe, the water we drink, and our treasured public lakes, rivers, mountains, and caves.
- Protecting every Tennessean from discrimination or injustice for any reason or at any time on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, language, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
We will have your back no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you live.
Do you like this page?